As the VR industry continues to develop ways to accelerate consumer and enterprise adoption, it’s all about gaining knowledge and network. And the timing is right to examine product and business models, given VR’s early phases.
With that backdrop, VRX Europe is coming to Amsterdam May 17-18 to examine VR’s consumer and enterprise impact. To do that, it has assembled A-list speakers from Google, Microsoft, Sony, BMW and P&G — a roster that represents both supply and demand sides of the VR equation.
ARtillry has partnered with VRX, which means discounts for our readers. Use the code ARTILLRY15 to receive 15 percent off. That applies to the early bird rate which expires Friday. Meanwhile, you can see more about the speakers here and the conference agenda here.
VR Intelligence is also holding a webinar on 4/05 to get ready for VRX Europe. Register for free here. Meanwhile, below are more details and reasons to attend from the conference organizers:
- Targeted Case Studies and Panel Discussions covering everything you need to know about VR/AR and immersive tech – from the most innovative newcomers to our seasoned veterans, the agenda is current, informative and interactive.
- Customise Your Experience with Multiple Tracks and learn from beyond your sector. With massive VR innovation from the games and entertainment industry and established and emerging applications making waves across multiple enterprise and brand marketing types.
- Experience the Latest Immersive Tech Innovations and get up close and personal with the latest VR and AR hardware and content.
- Be on the Forefront of Industry Changes – with industry standardisation, funding reallocation and market consolidation, it is clear the immersive tech industry is maturing, and leaders must be prepared for the challenges ahead.
- Follow the Money, Think Commercially and ensure you have the right strategy, business model and partnerships to achieve your goals. From the companies creating the best VR experiences and investing in immersive tech today, all VRX speakers and exhibitors are putting money in right now – Gain from their investment and fast-track your business growth.
For a deeper dive on AR & VR insights, see ARtillry’s new intelligence subscription, and sign up for the free ARtillry Weekly newsletter.
Disclosure: As a media outlet, ARtillry frequently partners with industry events, which involves cross promotion (terms are here). No money changes hands for editorial coverage (past examples) such as this post. Disclosure and ethics policy can be seen here.