Though consumer markets get more headlines, greater XR impact is seen today in the enterprise. Further subdividing the opportunity, the most value creation is happening in industrial enterprises, and in high-stakes verticals such as energy and automotive – everyone from Chevron to Shell.
This is a common rallying cry in AR and VR circles, but the question is how? Concrete best practices and case studies have greater weight than vendor-driven marketing speak. And that’s the order of the day at Industrial Immersive Week, taking place next month in Houston.
“A lot of customers are here, and the content is very high quality. Everything has just been remarkable. I think by next year, this is going to be the ‘must-do’ event on everybody’s list.” — Amy Peck, Founder, EndeavorXR
With four years under its belt (a lifetime in the XR market), Industrial Immersive Week is among the most tenured events focused on the high-impact intersection of immersive tech and industrial enterprises. And AR Insider is proud to be a media partner – a short list – for that entire lifecycle.
But don’t take it from us…Our friend and industry peer Amy Peck (founder, EndeavorXR) put it best: “A lot of customers are here, and the content is very high quality. Everything has just been remarkable. I think by next year, this is going to be the ‘must-do’ event on everybody’s list.”
As for what you can expect at the event, its hallmark is concrete case studies and real talk about industrial XR best practices. As a bonus, it offers the best of three worlds, given the trifecta of the Industrial XR Forum, Industrial Digital Twin Summit, and Energy EdgeTECH Summit.
See the agenda here as well as attendee information here. Meanwhile, topical highlights include:
- Remote Assisted Reality
- Instruction & Assistance / Guidance / Expert
- Inspection / Maintenance / Field Services / Real-time Compliance
- Training / Learning Development / Knowledge Transfer
- Virtual Design / Engineering / Construction / Reality Capture
- Data Analytics & Visualization / Digital Twin / 3D Simulations / Spatial Computing / Edge & Cloud Computing
- Spatial Immersive Visualization / Digital Asset Intelligence
- Connected & Augmented Workforce:
- Hearables / Voice-Activated / Wearables / Virtual Meetings & Real-time Remote Communication & Immersive Collaboration / Connectivity
And if you need any more reasons to attend we’ll leave you with some FOMO: a sampling of other attendees, speakers, and sponsors (see graphic below). In other words, you’ll be in good company. We hope to see you in Houston, August 29-31 to take part in the transformation.